- Welcome to South Korea -
We’d like to help you make the most out of your climbing experience in the country, whether it be for a few weeks or maybe even a lifetime.
With the help of great friends, especially Dong-il Ryou & Montura, jfish has created the most comprehensive climbing guidebook for South Korea to help in your search for the perfect line.
- A map of the entire country, including its two main islands
- 10 Province maps with detailed crag locations so you can find a place to climb no matter where you are in the country
- 156 Crags
- 2,500+ Routes
- GPS coordinates & physical addresses (in English & Korean)
- Trail maps to make finding crags as easy and stress-free as possible
- Public transportation directions
- A list of common climbing phrases in Korean
- A quick guide on how to read Korean to help you when using public transportation
If you have any questions, please contact us. We’ll be glad to help you out in any way that we can!