It may even begin to feel like home.
-Welcome to South Korea-
We’re excited to hear that you’re interested about the climbing in South Korea!
Let us help you make the most out of your trip, whether it be for a few weeks or maybe even a lifetime (we call them lifers).
With the help of great friends, especially Dong-il Ryou & Montura, jfish has created the most comprehensive climbing guidebook for South Korea.
- A map of the entire country, including its two main islands, with crag locations
- 10 Province maps with more detailed crag locations so you can find a place to climb no matter where you are in the country
- 156 Crags included
- Trail maps for all 156 crags
- GPS coordinates & physical address (in English & Hangul) for each crag
- Public transportation directions
- Over 2,500 Routes included
- 79 Photos
- A list of common climbing phrases in Korean.
- A quick guide on how to read Hangul. It’s super easy and useful when using public transportation